The saying "three peas in a pod" describes our weekend. I couldn't fight off my impending illnesses with mind tricks, Kevin caught the ugly bug and poor lil' Miss Brooklyn, she was so hoarse on Saturday, she couldn't even cry or laugh.We went through a couple boxes of tissues, watched several movies, sat in about a dozen steamy showers, took warm baths, read a lot of books, napped and cuddled.
Finally today, we are all seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. Brooklyn's voice has returned along with her cries, her laughs are on the way soon. She is no longer filled with chest congestion, and is breathing much, much easier, and is really a ball of energy. Kevin and I finally shook our sinus headaches and sore throats, and are now just stuck with tissue in hand.
Some might say that being sick all weekend must have sucked, well, it did, kinda. But, to be honest, it was really nice to have a really low-key, at-home weekend with my husband and my daughter. Just the three of us, like three peas in a pod.


So glad yall are feeling better. I have been getting to cuddle my babies all weekend as they are not feeling great at all.
ReplyDeletestill praying for a full recovery.
crystal
I am so sorry that you guys were sick this weekend. It's pretty inevitable when either Hudson or Devyn gets sick, the rest of us will get it eventually. =)
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you're all feelings better!
Hey, you have been given an award. Come on over to my blog and get it.
ReplyDeleteCrystal
Quiet time is good, even if it's because of illness.
ReplyDeleteI found you through my sister (praying mom of 3). I have really enjoyed looking at your blog and I will be back! I am glad everyone is feeling better, I hate it when my babies are sick! Congrats on your award!!!
ReplyDeletePrayers,
Julie