This fun little game has been circulating around the internet, so I thought I’d hop on board. Type your first name, followed by the word needs, into the Google search engine (make sure to put ” ” around the two words), and see what the universe reveals about you! Since my first name is uniquely spelled (Malisa), I used my nickname Missy. Keep in mind though as you read my list, that a lot of people name their pets Missy.
Without further ado...behold all MY inner secrets:
Missy needs...HELP!
Missy needs...a new home in Ohio urgently.
Missy needs...some fresh blood.
Missy needs...a paddle on the bottom.
Missy needs...her medicine.
Missy needs...her lover back.
Missy needs...a forever home with the retired.
Missy needs...an X-Ray.
Missy needs...2 STOP. (I think my sister started this one!!)
Missy needs...to go back to keeping it funky and futuristic.
Missy needs..."her hair did."
Missy needs...her diaper changed.
Missy needs...a huge cellular message release. (that doesn't sound fun!)
Missy needs...sheep to make her rich.
Missy needs...a positive obedience class.
Missy needs...a Port-A-John
AND, lastly, Missy needs... a patient, caring home with someone willing to put some time in to training her and building her confidence.
WOW! That was fun and funny... You should definitely try it out sometime.
Thursday, August 09, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment