Thursday, August 09, 2007
My Dancing Princess
There's a video stream on the right side of my blog, toward the bottom.. I caught Brooklyn in the dancing act last night after we got back from family night at our community's swimming pool. She's grooving to her absolute favorite song "Sweet Escape" by Gwen Stefani. This song has been played over and over and over again in my car ever since our South Dakota trip where we first introduced her to it because of it's upbeat melody thinking she would start dancing. Boy, were we right! And, now, I am trying desparately to hook her to a new group of songs from Curious George. Mommy and Daddy know it's time to change songs when we can sing the song word for word, even the backup singer parts and the melody. The video is a bit grainy simply because I caught all the action on my cell phone, but it's still really cute and worth a watch!! ENJOY!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


She is getting SO big! Oh my word! The dancing is so cute!
ReplyDelete