Friday, August 11, 2006

Pucker up!

My lil' girl has learned to give kisses. If you have ever been kissed by a baby, then you know what I mean when I say - it's the sweetest thing in the world! I ask for a kiss and she leans forward with her mouth open - she doesn't have the puckering motion figured out - and plants one on me. Ahhh... the sweeter moments in life!

2 comments:

  1. I love, love, love kisses from Devyn. They're just so sweet and innocent. Ahh... the simple joys of motherhood.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for Allie to learn to kiss and I loved it when the boys were babies and gave me kisses. One of my fondest memories is..sitting on the couch one day with my youngest son Cody, we were cuddled up while it was snowing watching Sesame Street when he looked up at me and said " Mommy, You are my best friend. You make me so happy. I love you." Followed by a great big wet 1 year old kiss. Nothing in the world is better than baby kisses. That day I shed some tears, even on the most trying days as a mom, all I have to do is remember that day and know everything I do is worth it.

    ReplyDelete