Brooklyn is exactly 35 months old today and it's also Tierney's six week birthday. These milestones, if you will, are leaving me with the distinct feeling that my girls are growing up way too fast. I look at Brooklyn and I no longer see a toddler, she's totally a little girl, having lost all of her baby look. She can carry a conversation like she's an adult. And, Tierney is growing like a weed. At her one month appointment last week, she weighed 9 pounds, 5 ounces and was 22.5 inches tall (that's almost 2 more pounds and 2 inches taller that when she was born). She's smiling and cooing. It's so incredible. Both of my girls will always be my babies, no matter how big or old they are, and I feel so blessed to be their Mommy. I love them more than they will ever know.
Here's a few fun current photos of them...
Brooklyn in Daddy's wig
demonstrating how old she's about to be
An attempt at catching Tierney's beautiful smile
Sisters before their baths, just talking away


That picture of Brooklyn is so funny I just had to make it my desktop wallpaper. Tierney looks like she's a riot. Hope you all are doing fine! :)
ReplyDeleteI'm a good deal older than all of you put together (it seems like). Parents always look at their children as sons/daughters, no matter the age.
ReplyDeleteHappy milestones ...
Oh, Malisa, they are beautiful! They do grow so fast. Drew already weighs 17 lbs!!! I am already saying, "It seems like yesterday..."
ReplyDeleteSisters are such fun, too! They will give you many more happy memories. :)
Love,
Julie