Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Maybe, Sometime...
Maybe, sometime soon I'll have this baby. For a person who was not gifted with an incredible amount of patience, the wait is killing me. I know I have a week and two days left until my due date, but I am so ready to go into labor at any moment. My body is telling me something could potentially be happening, but that doesn't mean it will happen right away. I remember being like two centimeters dilated with Brooklyn for a long time and she wasn't born until after her due date. This time around, I have gotten myself so ready that I am already acting like I am passed my actual due date. I am just that ready to welcome my new bundle of girlie joy into my world. Will she come tomorrow? Saturday? Or two weeks from now? I have no clue. It will all be according to God's plan and while that should keep my mind and heart at peace, it's not. I'm trying to be patient, but it's not working so well. I just really want to hold my little baby girl and introduce her to her big sister and begin the next stage of my life as a mommy of two precious little girls. I'm just so ready...please, oh, please, let labor begin soon!
Labels:
Baby Girl,
Pregnancy,
The Mommy,
With Anticipation
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Could it be?! 1 week and 2 days already?! I know its dragging for you, friend, but I just can't believe how fast time has flown. It seems like just yesterday you were telling me you were pregnant with Pink #2.
ReplyDeleteHang in there! I know the wait is hard, trust me, I've been there. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help.
And I really hope that you had a successful turnout for your shower. I'm so sorry that I wasn't able to come!
Good things come to those who wait.
ReplyDeleteOh my! Only a week and two days left! I know it is hard. My best advice right now, enjoy this time with Brooklyn and Kevin. And yes it is all in His timing. He has the perfect date and time picked out for your little one.
ReplyDeleteKeeping you in my prayers
Crystal
Praying for you, Malisa & anxiously awaiting the news of your beautiful little one! =)
ReplyDelete