Thursday, February 21, 2008

My Addiction

It all started in November. From the first moment I tried it, I was hooked, and really couldn't live without it. Maybe it was because I had a lack of other things to view, or because I never got to view it as a teenager. My mom always told me I was too young and when I was older, I wouldn't be able to follow along, so it was banned from our house.

What am I talking about?

Beverly Hills 90210.

This show followed the lives of a group of teenagers living in the posh, star-studded community of Beverly Hills, California. These teenagers all grew up, some left the show, some returned and some stayed for the whole 10 years the show was produced. It began with the Walsh family moving from Minnesota to Beverly Hills and ended with a wedding and a promise of a relationship viewers had waited years for.

I haven't seen all the episodes quite yet, but my trusty DVR is set up to tape the reruns on SoapNet. As time allows, and most likely in the evening, I turn on an episode. Now, the only person that has any objection to me watching this show is my dear husband. When he sees it on, he says, oh is it a new episode?! I have seen the end of the show and the beginning, now I am in the middle.

I wonder to myself, once I have seen ALL the episodes, will I rewatch the reruns? Probably. Why? Because this show intrigues me. I love the characters and the story line. And, because, yea...I'm addicted.

1 comment:

  1. Not a bad addiction though if I may say so myself! I remeber watching that show. It was pretty good! Have Fun!

    Crystal

    ReplyDelete