And, I welcome with wide, very, very wide arms, my new computer , and I have already named her Fatty. Having been here only an hour, she's taken up more room than one computer monitor should, and she's working on tipping over my desk! And, the best part, she's dying! Yes, that's right, she's dying. Her bright picture has turned to a very dark, dim blue color. A co-worker (with power) stopped by my office to take a look at my new friend, and said oh, we'll get you a new flat screen monitor sometime soon, they're cheap! So, Fatty, it may be a short run (please!?!), but welcome to my desk. Just try to give me some space, okay?P.S. Why did I get a new computer? So I can have the correct program that I have been missing for over a year now. So, yea! That's exciting!! =)


Flat screens are so yesterday!
ReplyDeleteThat would be hard... I'd hate having to say good-bye to such a beautiful monitor but a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do, right? Enjoy your time with your new friend. =)
ReplyDeleteDear Fatty,
ReplyDeleteDon't let these people make fun of your girth and your ability to tip over desks. I made a career in the movies because of my large-esse.