Thursday, November 01, 2007

Pumpkin Fun

Taking a break from a horrible day (was in a car accident last night on my way home from work and have been working with the adjuster to get my car fixed - not my fault, I got rear-ended!) to post pictures of our pumpkins we carved. We had so much fun doing it, but Brooklyn wasn't too sure about the insides of a pumpkin! Yucky! she declared. But, she sure enjoyed the after effect!

"Jagged Smile" by Daddy
"Three Blind Mice" by Mommy
"The Penguin" by Mommy
"Home Sweet Home" by Daddy
Brooklyn declaring "Oh, cute!"

4 comments:

  1. Oh, Malisa, hope you are okay?! And, by the way, you guys are so talented! I can barely get the face carved!!!!

    Love and Prayers,

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:13 PM

    Supah skillz! Sophia first did the yucky thing with the insides, but now she loves the slime! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you are okay!...Love the pumpkins. We didnt carve pumpkins this year. Just too busy I guess. I cant wait till next year and see how mine react to the "yucky " stuff.

    I will be praying for you
    Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pumpkins! How very fun and inventive. =) Maybe we should do these together next year?!

    ReplyDelete