15 days and counting until the beginning of the autumn season - one of my favorite times of the year. Autumn brings cooler temperatures, leaves changing from green to red to orange to yellow, cool crisp mornings where you need a sweater, cuddling up next to the fireplace, pumpkin patches, the home welcoming smells of Thanksgiving dinner....
Friday, September 08, 2006
15 days and counting...
15 days and counting until the beginning of the autumn season - one of my favorite times of the year. Autumn brings cooler temperatures, leaves changing from green to red to orange to yellow, cool crisp mornings where you need a sweater, cuddling up next to the fireplace, pumpkin patches, the home welcoming smells of Thanksgiving dinner....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





I prefer the summer:)
ReplyDeleteLove the new look!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE fall and all that it entails. I prefer the transitional seasons myself, give me spring or fall over winter and summer any day. I love that crisp air!!
ReplyDelete