skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Splish Splash I sat up in my bath...
Brooklyn had what I consider a huge milestone last night... she sat up all by herself in her the big bathtub last night for her bath!! We had been bathing her in the infant bathtub, but since she's growing so fast, sitting up all by herself and so intrigued by the idea of splashing, I thought I would try letting her take a big girl bath. She absolutely loved it. She started splashing and playing with her toys right away. The cutest part came when she started grabbing the side of the tub, hitting it and smiling at me. It's incredible how much fun a night can be just simply by giving your lil' one a bath!
Beautiful, just beautiful! It's amazing to watch your little one grow before your very eyes. Congratulations Brooklyn! What a huge achievement!
ReplyDelete