Thursday, April 16, 2009

Kid-sized!

Brooklyn, Tierney and I went grocery shopping this morning at a new grocery store that just opened yesterday. The store is the largest of its kind in Colorado. It really has everything including a large organic section, a section devoted to selling kitchenware, plates and utensils and a Starbucks near the entrance. The best part besides it being close to our house and being new is they have kid-sized carts. I saw them the minute we entered the store and had Brooklyn go and grab one. So, we both walked through the store pushing our own carts and filling them. We both had the best time grocery shopping. We're definitely going back to that store! And, one day when Tierney can walk and push a cart, I won't even need to get one.


Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Oh how cute! I remember some stores having those when I was little and I loved them. How nice for Brooklyn to have such a special role in the family grocery shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what new store is this??

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! That is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I know what store you're talking about but I haven't visited it yet.But our little Sunflower Market has these & Sophia always has me pray before we leave that there will be one available.

    ReplyDelete