Thursday, August 21, 2008
Simply in awe..
I feel blessed beyond belief, overwhelmed with love, respect and admiration for my wonderful husband. My husband, without one selfish thought, took on an undesirable task, something that he really didn't want to do, but did it nevertheless. He did because it needed done. It wasn't glamorous, fun, or anything to boast about. Now that he's nearing the completion of it, I look back at the effort and responsibility he took upon himself, and I find myself in awe. In awe of this amazing man that I married. In awe because he never requested a thank you, he never played the martyr and he never expected anything from me in return. I'm proud to be his wife and I'm proud that he's the father of my children. He's just simply amazing, and I don't know if I say it enough.
Labels:
Marriage,
Reflections,
The Daddy,
With Thanks
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


You married a gem. No question about it.
ReplyDeleteThis is sweet, Malisa. I know that I don't say thanks to my husband often enough for all the things he does. Thanks for the lovely reminder! =)
ReplyDeleteHope your pregnancy is going well! We are just waiting not so patiently! =)
Thanks for the sweet comments!
Malisa, you are blessed with a wonderful husband. I dont thank my husband enough for what all he does.
ReplyDeleteBlessings
Crystal
It is so wonderful to hear that my son has turned out so well but...his inspiration is the woman he loves so much. This is truly an awesome couple. God bless you both!
ReplyDelete