Thursday, April 17, 2008

A Blast From the Past

As I was on a website searching for something work related, a web ad to the right of the information I was looking at caught my eye. It was for a local drugstore, but it was advertising their body spray line. I had to do a second take. I examined the bottles that were shown, and after a few minutes, I started to smile. This is what I was looking at.

Do any of you girls remember these? I used to love them and I can totally remember my mom buying them for me when I was younger. They are bottles of body spray that are mimicked after an actual perfume line, but for way less money. I wanted to reach through my computer screen and open the cap and sniff one. I bet it still smells the same.


No comments:

Post a Comment