Friday, September 21, 2007

Moakalakaleauke....

ALOHA!

Tomorrow (and for 8 days),
my family and I will be doing some of this... building some of these...
learning to do this...
watching some of this...enjoying views like this...
and even this...
and pretty much doing a lot of this...as long as we don't come back looking like this, we'll be okay...so have a good week and remember to...

6 comments:

  1. Looks Like lots of fun...

    Enjoy it.

    Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will be missed, my friend! I can't wait to hear all about it upon your return. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great vacation, Malisa!!! can't wait to hear all about it!!!

    Blessings,

    julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous5:40 PM

    Funny! Now.... let's just see somma your pics as soon as you get home!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Malisa,

    My sister's blog header looks AMAZING!!! So ADORABLE!!! You do such a great job!!!:)

    Blessings,

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous2:40 PM

    I hope I don't come back from any place wearing a bikini.

    ReplyDelete