Kevin and I have been asked to be godparents for our friends' 6-month old baby. Our soon-to-be goddaughter, Brooke, will be baptized on Christmas Eve. After getting off the phone with my best friend today, I was so honored that we were asked and chosen to serve in this very special role. It's a role that Kevin and I take very seriously as we are making a life-time commitment to Brooke that we will be there to help her grow her faith in the Lord.
-----
"To the Jews who had believed him, Jesus said, "If you hold to my teaching, you are really my disciples. Then you will know the truth, and the truth shall set you free."
—John 8:31-32
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Probably exactly how we felt to be asked to be Brooklyn's godparents. Such an honor!! We're looking forward to her one-year birthday party. Time sure has flown!!
ReplyDelete