Boy, time sure does fly when you're having fun! I had all last week off while I was in transition from my old crummy, far-from-home job to my new fantastic very-close-to-home job. I could not be happier about the change I decided to make and the fact that I got to spend a whole precious week with my beautfiul, loving daughter. We had some really good mommy and daughter time. I got the taste of what it would be like to be a stay-at-home mom, and I loved the taste, but don't mind working now that I found the right job for me. I couldn't be happier now...a beautiful daughter who gives me hugs and kisses all the time, a wonderful husband to share all the ups and downs of life with, very supportive and loving family and friends and a job that I don't have to talk myself into going to. Life is sure amazing when you get a few moments to treasure without having to rush somewhere or meet a deadline that someone else set for you.
Wednesday, November 08, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment